Wednesday, May 21, 2014
11 AM to 12:30 PM Pacific Time
(2 PM to 3:30 PM Eastern)
Host: David Lee and Ashley Maier, CALCASA, PreventConnect
- Benita Tsao and Annie Lyles, Prevention Institute
- Felice McClenon and Cio Hernandez, Marin County Health Department
- Chris Gunther, New Orleans Health Department
By the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify successful prevention strategies that have been implemented in the local government sector
- Discuss benefits and considerations of partnering with the public sector
- Utilize the tool kit to increase implementation and effectiveness
What is a Web Conference?
A web conference is an opportunity to attend an online presentation by watching a slides on your computer screen (using your internet connection) and hearing the presenters through your telephone. Our web conferences feature an opportunity to participate in an online question & answer sessions and live text chat between participants. If for some reason you are unable to join on your computer, you can download the presentation slides and listen to the presentation on your telephone.
Real-Time Captioning Available
Instructions for accessing real-time captioning will be provided after registration.