CALCASA is thrilled to announce California Says NO MORE – just in time for Super Bowl Sunday!
California Says NO MORE is part of CALCASA’s efforts to elevate the profile of and increase funding for domestic violence and sexual assault prevention and response in California. Over the past months, CALCASA has been working to leverage the national NO MORE campaign in California with legislators, agency staff, and our stakeholders at-large, as we continue our efforts to raise awareness.
We are asking our members and partners to promote our website on social media during Super Bowl Sunday (there will be a NO MORE commercial during the first quarter.) Click here to preview the commercial.
Twitter: Here are sample Tweets for your use. Feel free to add your own spin and community touch!
- @CALCASA launches #CAsaysNOMORE to raise awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault. Join the movement at www.CAsaysNOMORE.com
- How do you say #NOMORE to domestic violence and sexual assault? Join #CAsaysNOMORE submit a photo to our gallery at www.CAsaysNOMORE.com
- [INSERT TWITTER HANDLE] joins @CALCASA and #CAsaysNOMORE to end domestic violence and sexual assault www.CAsaysNOMORE.com
- Watch the @NOMOREorg #SuperBowl ad http://youtu.be/rTJT3fVv1vU & join #CAsaysNOMORE to end domestic & sexual abuse at www.nomore.org.
- Tune in to #SuperBowl for first commercial to address domestic violence & sexual assault: http://youtu.be/rTJT3fVv1vU #CAsaysNOMORE
Join CALCASA in the movement to end domestic violence and sexual assault – California Says NO MORE!