Have you ever wished you could give more than just kind words of appreciation to that special individual who is doing an outstanding job at your local California rape crisis center? Here is your opportunity to do so. CALCASA is accepting nominations for its 2010 Member Recognition Awards.
You can nominate individuals for the following categories:
- Outstanding Board Member
- Outstanding Executive Director or Sexual Assault Program Director
- Outstanding Intervention Staff or Volunteer
- Outstanding Prevention Staff or Volunteer
This is the 6th year that award winners will be honored at the CALCASA Annual Meeting that will take place at the Renaissance Hotel and Spa in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM. What makes this event so wonderful is that recipients will be honored by their peers. In addition, winners in each category will receive:
- Free travel to the CALCASA Annual Meeting in Los Angeles, CA.
- Free lodging.
- Complimentary Statewide Pre-Conference and National Sexual Assault Conference registration.
- A personal award.
To see specific rules and criteria for nominating someone, please download the 2010 CALCASA Nomination Packet. Submission of nominations must be made no later than Wednesday, August 11, 2010to be considered for the award. For questions regarding the CALCASA 2010 Member Recognition Awards, please contact Kavin Black at 916-446-2520 x 305 or email@example.com.
2010 CALCASA Nomination Packet (word)
2010 CALCASA Nomination Packet (PDF)