Monday, February 27, and repeated on Friday, March 2, 2012
This ninety-minute (90 min) session will start at 11 AM Pacific Standard Time (2 PM Eastern, 1 PM Central, Noon Mountain, 10 AM Alaska, 8 AM Hawai’i).
Click here to register and get materials on the PreventConnect web site for this web conference.
Host/Presenter: David Lee, CALCASA, PreventConnect
- Dorothy Espelage, Ph.D., University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign;
- Kathleen Basile, Ph.D., Division of Violence Prevention, CDC
- Heather Carter, MA, OUTLoud Project Manager, Youth Suicide Prevention Program
- Participants will describe the findings of a the study “Bullying Perpetration and Subsequent Sexual Violence Perpetration Among Middle School Students.”
- Participants will explore a potential bullying sexual violence pathway.
- Participants will identify potential implications for prevention efforts.
What is a Web Conference?
A web conference is an opportunity to attend an online workshop by watching a presentation on your computer screen (using your internet connection) and hearing presenters through your telephone. Prevent Connect web conferences feature an opportunity to participate in online question & answer sessions and live text chat between participants. If for some reason you are unable to join on your computer, you can download the presentation slides from our website and listen on your phone.
Real-Time Captioning Available
Instructions for accessing captioning during this web conference will be provided with your registration confirmation.
The iLinc web conference software used by Prevent Connect is compatible with both Microsoft® Windows® and Apple® Macintosh® computers. Click here for detailed system requirements.